Sunday 17 August 2014

Art on the Farm

Wow! It was a whirlwind to get ready for Art on the Farm. I had so much fun and Andy was able to help me so much. The hosts, Harold and his family, are superb and so inspiring. Their farm, Barking Dog Farm, is a great property in the Columbia Valley that straddles the Washington USA Border. We set up our table in the orchard where there were apple and plum trees, next to the over 100 year old farm house. It's very picturesque and super quaint. This was the 10th Anniversary and we hope to be there next year too. Here's their official website: http://artonthefarmbc.wordpress.com

Here are some of our family photos of the trip. Thank you to all my friends and family who where able to trek out to the Valley and support me! I love you all!


My make shift booth--it started raining so thank God Andy had a tarp in the RV.


Alexis worked on her art and chilled out to Dora during her break. If you can imagine, she actually napped for 3 hours at the Farm after painting. It was a dream come true for me, and I finished a painting while she napped. This never happens at home!!!!


The twins, Jacob and Alexis discovered bubbles! 





Mom visited too!!!


And this was the bug wall... can you hear Alexis saying "what's that?" She repeated this over and over as she looked at all the bugs drawn by the visitors and participants. 

And lastly, our fur babies were with us too. They spent most of the day resting in the RV but had to come out for a bit too. There are so many dachshund lovers at the event! There were also two other standard wire-haired doxies that were just beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. If I wasn't working I would've been there! It looks like it was so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete